So... COVID is upon us, what do we do from here?
Compassion: Be compassionate with your family, friends, neighbors and strangers. This is a difficult time for many people for a variety of reasons. Including financial stress, lack of home-life balance, etc. Go the extra mile to understand and help one another.
Opportunity: Don't waste this opportunity. Never in our lifetime have we been given time to stay at home and spend time with our children. Use this time to figure out what you want out of life and get started on making it a reality! Jump at every great opportunity that comes your way, what do you have to lose?
VIP: Who are the VIPs in your life? Make sure that you do not drop the ball when it comes to checking in on those you love. We need each other the most right now. Make a list if you have to and be sure to check in with those people every few days. It doesn't have to be time consuming, a simple text will do.
Immunity: The biggest issue with our current situation is that people do not have strong enough immune systems to block this virus. (Lack of testing facilities and equipment are also hurting us here in America.) To those who do, they are significantly less likely to contract COVID-19 and if they do, they are fighting it off a lot easier. Make sure you increase your Vitamin C, turmeric, soursop, sea moss and elderberry intake.
Direction: Where are you going with your life? If you don't know, now is a great time to figure it out. Map out your plan of action to achieve your dreams! My 2020 Vision Masterclass is a great resource to help get you on track and I have it discounted this week only for the low price of $19.19! Turn your GPS on and go for the life that you always wanted to live!
19 things to do right now!
1. Prepare your mind! Use this time to meditate and write your goals.
2. Stay focused on reality and don't be panicked by the media mayhem.
3. Check in with your family and friends.
4. Assist your children with their problem areas at school, whether academic or behavioral.
5. Don't be a hoarder and be willing to help neighbors in need.
6. Clean and organize your home.
7. Start or revamp that business of yours, this isn't down time, it's grind time!
8. Discover your yard or neighborhood, fresh air is good for you!
9. Plant herbs, fruits and veggies. You have the time and the Spring weather is nearing.
10. Be creative. Painting, drawing, crafting, crocheting, it doesn't matter just do it.
11. Learn about what your body needs in your diet to keep you healthy (trust me it's a lot more to it than vitamins and sea moss)
12. Take care of the relationships that are important to you, communicate and love those that you care about.
13. Figure out what you want out of life. At home, in your career, for your children, etc.
14. Create a rising routine that you can continue once your normal life returns.
15. Read! So many people complain about not having time to read, here's your chance!
16. Re-arrange your furniture, it helps move the energy around, usually for the better!
17. Use this time to bond with your children!
18. Use this time to build your relationship with your spouse or practice self-love.
19. Connect with your higher self and make it a priority to keep this as a priority.
Most importantly remember this time will pass and you want to look back and know that you used this time in a meaningful way. As chaotic as the news may present it, this isn't the worst thing to happen. Change the narrative and make this the best 2-8 weeks of your life! Hustlers will be born and the weak ones will be weeded out. Make sure you fall in the correct group.
Please like, share and comment! What else should we be doing during this lockdown, social distancing experience?